The Outer Worlds PC Game Free Download in a single setup & single direct link for Windows. It is a fantastic upcoming action game.
The Outer Worlds Game Overview
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
You are lost in travel while on a pilgrim ship destined for the uttermost edge of the system, you conscious decades later to end up in a profound scheme taking steps to crush the Halcyon settlement.
As you investigate the farthest reaches of room and experience different groups, all competing for control, the character you choose to become, will decide how this player-driven story unfurls. In the corporate condition for the state, you are the impromptu factor.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops, but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- You can be flawed, in the right way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero made the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren’t particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their missions, motivations, and ideals. It’s up to you to help them achieve their goals or turn them to your ends.
Click Below To Download The Outer Worlds PC Game
You May Love To Watch Movies Check Below
System Requirements of The Outer Worlds
The Outer Worlds is pretty tame when it comes to official system requirements. There’s little detail about what sort of experience you’ll get with the minimum specs, but just about any gaming PC from the past five years should suffice.
- Storage: 40GB
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64-bit
- RAM: 4GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 47
- Storage: 40GB
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
If you would have any questions or concerns, please leave your comments. I would be glad to explain in more detail. Thank you so much for all your feedback and support!